Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cube confusion

• Please log in to reply

robbo1968

robbo1968

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: i have just bought a new cube case system, it's a aspire q pack setup, athlon xp 64 bit chip, 1024mb ddr ram, 200gig sata drive and the usual dvd drives and floppy drive. it basically wont do anything, i plug the power cable in and switch the 0 1 button and the pc switches on all by itself, then after about 5 seconds it powers off then nothing, if you repeat the whole process it does the same thing every time, i am disabled and feel lost without my pc, i can install software and stuff ok i have checked all the leads but nothing unusal any ideas on what this might be and how i can solve the problem thanks

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. So you just bought it, and it doesn't work? Was this a pre-assembled and tested unit or did you build it yourself? If it was pre-assembled and tested, I suggest contacting the seller/manufacturer. If you built it, that is another challenge...we do have some guides here to assist you in troubleshooting if you built it.