Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i have a virus i cant get off

• Please log in to reply

nettoon1991

nettoon1991

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
i dont know how i got it but its called "virus.jeefo" can any please help me?!?!?! :tazz:

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi nettoon1991...

Let's let the malware experts deal with this one.

Please go to the Malware Forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the Start Here.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

wannabe1

nettoon1991

nettoon1991

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
i need help because i have 3 protecters on my computer , they are "windows antispyware beta" "search and destroy" and "ad-aware se personal" my windows anti spyware keeps picking it up and it keeps coming back i dont know what to do

Edited by nettoon1991, 04 February 2006 - 11:43 PM.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please go the forum wannabe point you to...they will help you get rid of it :tazz:

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
The folks in Malware can help you with that...they are very good at what they do.

wannabe1

nettoon1991

nettoon1991

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
no one over there could help me so i have come back here this jeefo thing is attached to my svchost.exe is there anything i could do to fix it?!?!

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Nettoon you did not read the instructions for the Malware forum carefully enough.

If you reply to your own post then the techs think its been answered only posts with 0 replies get a answer from a tech and that can take a couple of days as they are very busy.

Follow the instructions in the (read this first) post then post the Hijack This log to the forum, and not a good idea to post more than once on the same topic.

Edited by DeSade, 05 February 2006 - 02:43 AM.