Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Warcraft III Frozen Throne Help!

• Please log in to reply

t1no

t1no

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Sometimes when i search for a team game on battle.net, it says "Error in handling your request" and i get a loss for it. How do i fix it?

Thank You,

Advertisements

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
You would need to talk to a battle.net tech for that one

t1no

t1no

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank You, and how do i do that?

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Its been years since I used battle.net but I assume its still relatively the same.

There is a channel in the chat portion that takes you to a tech area (at least there was, forget the name of the channel also)

alternatively you can email them from the Blizzard website.

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
There is no way to stop it. It's just an error in the system and it happens from time to time.

nick....are you logged on to his computer to see what exactly is going on on his system? how do you know there's no way to stop it? how do you know it's just an error? it may be your experience on your system that it's "just an error"....but...how do you know his setup isn't different? how do you know his system isn't just mis-configured? how do you know your system (if you're running the same game) isn't misconfigured? Please refrain from giving useless answers such as this on the forum.