Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

JAVA PROBLEMS!

• Please log in to reply

sunjovasie

sunjovasie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone.

It seems as though that every time i quit ANY java based application or webpage, my computer freezes, now i stupid enough and ugly enough to already realise that this is a software problem, i have un-installed the Java Program and re-installed it multiple times already, and still, this problem occurs.

For Example, say i was on a Java Based Game Website (which ever one that may be) i get bored after a while, and decide to quit it, and in doing so, windows closes all Running Java processes. When this happens, i can move my cursor around for around about 5 seconds before it halts, and the computer just freezes, allowing me to do nothing other than to hit the reset button on the front of my case.

This is really frustrating and is beginning to really annoy me..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

-dan

Please do not include an e-mail address in any post as you may get more contact than you want

Edited by Keith, 05 February 2006 - 03:58 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
have you tried downloading the lastest version of jave from http://java.com ?