Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

USB Microsoft wireless mouse

• Please log in to reply

MaverickSidewinder

MaverickSidewinder

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Hello everyone, when i plug in my usb wireless mouse (im on windows xp) It says: Found new hardware....and then says: New hardware has been installed and is ready for use....

But when i move the mouse around it is very very laggy and it won't even process my clicks :tazz:

I has been working fine for a long time...

Please help...If i haven't posted enough info then please tell me and ill answer everything the best i can... :)

Advertisements

achilles becqx

achilles becqx

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
hi,
go into the device manager and uninstall the mouse from there and restart ur computer and let me know how is it working??

MaverickSidewinder

MaverickSidewinder

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

hi,
go into the device manager and uninstall the mouse from there and restart ur computer and let me know how is it working??

I went to device manager but my mouse isn't listed

Edited by MaverickSidewinder, 05 February 2006 - 03:20 PM.

achilles becqx

achilles becqx

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
chk under the category mice and other pointing device or usb devices or other devices and let me know if they are listed any where there or not

MaverickSidewinder

MaverickSidewinder

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

chk under the category mice and other pointing device or usb devices or other devices and let me know if they are listed any where there or not

Nope...nowhere to be found

p.s. thanks btw for the reply

achilles becqx

achilles becqx

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
shut down ur computer
unplug the mouse,
restart ur computer, go into BIOS and enable usb legacy support and then replug the mouse and chk out