Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flyakite osx 3 Problems!

• Please log in to reply

tommyboy

tommyboy

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I recently installed flyakiteosx v3.0, as seen on callforhelp. It succesfully installed. I rebooted as instructed then logged on to my account all was fine until... I shutdown my comp, because i went to play hockey. When i came back i logged back on, but to my horror all was gone. I was left with a blank desktop with only the background showing. Everytime i want to do somthing id have to press ctrl-alt-del then go to new tasks etc. Also i cant rightclik on my desktop nothing shows, and explorer.exe is not in my processes

So please if any of you have encountered this problem or are able to help me please do so by responding to my post.

THX

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
when you login can you bring up task manager, go to new tasks and type in explorer and see if runs?

try booting into safe mode.....