Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What kind of music are you listening to now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
I'm listening to the 10th Anniversary Edition of Les Miserables Soundtrack. Yeah, I know. I'm a musical geek.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

ahhhhh I have Nine Inch Nails

the things we learn by observing...i had no idea kat...

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway album. One word to describe it would definitely be "Flawless". :tazz:

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
I'm currently listening to Disturbed's The Sickness album, earlier I was listening to the Planets album by Adema.

StudentBusiness12

StudentBusiness12

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Newish band called Artic Monkeys but theyre albums sold loads already, its pretty good.

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
Listening to Evans Blue - Cold atm :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
The arctic monkeys were alot better before they got big, the whole album they released could be downloaded for free from there website before in indvidual tracks and they were the better non sanitised versions.

Was enjoying the pixies greatest hits and some bob marely the other day.

StudentBusiness12

StudentBusiness12

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
artic monkeys own. I like most songs on the album. Right now i'm listening to rap though. Eminem, kanye, jay Z and nas so far.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
They are good but they were better, exposure really ruins bands once the "proffesionals" tinker with the songs. Mind you alot of really cracking indie bands that are better than the arctic monkeys, monkeys just caught a good break and they had a sold fan base because they offered there songs for free for so many years. Personally i cant listen to rap its not really music to me, give me a bit of Bach any day.

TheWorm

TheWorm

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Heavy metal music. Slipknot and SOAD.

Advertisements

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
queen - live at wembley '86

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Mostly Coldplay and a Finnish band called YUP.. And some others for example The Crash (Finnish band, songs in english though). System of a Down is a great band too.

StudentBusiness12

StudentBusiness12

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Coldplay are good. Got some of their albums too.

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Luciano Pavarotti, only joking, I hate classic music. I listen mostly to Hard Rock and Hip-Hop (Nice mix right) Now at the moment I'm listning to "Seether" my playlist is pritty long, then there are a few tracks by Eminem. After that I want to go through the whole album of Dj Dizzy - Spectrum.

Cool :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You hate classical music, aaaah runaway from the heethan. I hate pavarotti as well but hes an opera singer, wait and see you will here something you like, i dont like all classical music mutch of its boring but some of it is really fantastic music.

Dpes anyone here like Muse, they are excellent, i just wish they would release some new stuff.