Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

JAVA

• Please log in to reply

Athena3015

Athena3015

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Good Evening!

I am working on a Class by the name of ITD 210 - I have finished every test and assignment (all of which were related to Dreamweaver) except for the Javascript assignments (there are 7 of them) - I have tried my hardest to understand it...I just dont. Is there anyone who can assist me with these last 7 assignments? Please, if you mabe able to help let me know.

Thank You !!
Kristen

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
can you give us an example?

Athena3015

Athena3015

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Create a script that uses arrays to print your favorite songs from the 1990's along with the year each song was released. Use two arrays in the document and place them in a script section in the document body. name the first array songs[], and fill it witha list of your favorite songs fromt he 1990's. Create another array containing 10 elements, one for each year in the 90's decade (1990, 1991, 1992 etc..). Name this second array nineties[] , using the arrays, print each song , along with the year it was released. Save the document as SongYears.html.