Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

DVD/CD-RW drive not working?

• Please log in to reply

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
when i am trying to copy a new disc or make data to put on one it says that the disc are no longer usable or cant be written to. i have tried this 4 times with four new discs i got from a friend and none of them work. im kinda angry here b/c with no disc of data i can help my clients. someone help?

Advertisements

SOORENA

SOORENA

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
What program do you use to burn CDs?

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
i used to use roxio like i usuall y do and is still on here but ever since i uninstalled sonic and fixed nero but took that off ive been having this pconfig tab and that sonic dla and sonic update manager stuck in my add/remove programs list and i have removed the keys only guess i can make best is to re-install them back but why are they still stuck there i even removd the reg keys?