Cookies not enabled
Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:00 PM
Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:52 PM
AOL isn't the problem here for sure, trying doing the following
go into internet explorer and then click tools->internet options->privacy-> then you'll c a sliding bar, i think you have it on block all cookies. Try lowering it to medium. Once this is done click apply and then ok. If this doesn't fix your problem or have a different browser please post back and i'll get back to helping you.
Edited by james_8970, 06 February 2006 - 10:53 PM.
Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:36 PM
Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:42 PM
Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:31 PM
Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:07 PM
Are you using adSubtract by any chance? or any pop up blocker?
What is the exact error you're getting?
Posted 09 February 2006 - 09:52 AM
Click Here to download the latest version of Hijack This.
Create a Startup List
- Open HiJackThis
- Click on the "Config..." button on the bottom right
- Click on the tab "Misc Tools"
- Check off the 2 boxes next to the Box that says "Generate StartupList log"
- Click on the button "Generate StartupList log"
- Copy and past the StartupList from the notepad into your next post
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users