Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

On the fly temp monitoring?

• Please log in to reply

troppo

troppo

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
hey guys
i was just wondering is there any on the fly temp monitoring programs for a gigabyte GA-8iPE775-G board
i have looked at speed fan and similar programs motherboard monitor 5 doesnt support my board and i would like to monitor what my CPU temps are at when running at 100% or there about

what im really after would be just a little icon that sits in the system tray and has a fairly high sampling rate.
thanks for any advice or links

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
I use Speedfan. It puts a temp reading in my system tray. I have two systems with Gigabyte boards. Gigabyte has an "Easy Tune" utility that will monitor temp but it does not put a reading in the system tray like Speedfan does.

troppo

troppo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
i downloaded it and its what i want but...
i cant get the system tray temp to change from 25 degress C and i cant find in options how to change it how can i make it display my cpu temp all the time?
thanks

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
On problem computers i work on i will download Mothrboard Monitor and run it in the tray.

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

SRX660

troppo

troppo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
i downloaded MBM 5 it doesnt support my board its not listed as asked before how can i get the system tray tempreature t cange from 25 degrees it doesnt change at all it just sits there at 25 degrees please help i have tried to adjust the configurtion but it hasnt helped is there anyway i can change it
thanks