Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How to use MagicDisc when application directs to CD-ROM?

• Please log in to reply

Greg4217

Greg4217

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm using MagicDisc for a foreign language CD. The application software is on a separate CD from the language lessons. I have the language lessons CD on an image file and can pull it up but not use it. When I access the application software which is on my hard drive, it says it is unable to locate the data because it is looking in the empty CD-ROM, not the virtual CD. Any ideas on how I can overcome this? Should I create an image of the application as well in the second virtual CD drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Greg

Advertisements