Edited by charter_mage, 08 February 2006 - 03:59 PM.
losing wireless connection (linksys)
Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:30 PM
Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:35 AM
I need a little additional information to ascertain whether or not I will be able to assist you,
in correctly identifying your problem.
Please answer the following questions as best you can.
1) What Operating System are you using? (Please include any Updates or Service Patches)
2) What is the Model and Manufacturer of your Modem.
3) What IP Configuration do you Use and What IP Configuration does your ISP reccomend? (DHCP / STATIC / ECT...)
4) What is the Model and Manufacturer of your Router / Hub / Switch? (Please also specify if using Wired or Wireless)
5) If using Wireless are you using the WZC (Windows Wireless Zero Configuration) to manage your wireless connectivity or another Third party Program?
6) What is the Model and Manufacturer of the Network Card or USB Adapter you are using to connect with?
7) What troubleshooting steps have you already tried? (Please give full details)
PLEASE ANSWER QUESTION 1 - 7 AS THOROUGHLY AS POSSIBLE, SO WE CAN BETTER TROUBLSHOOT YOUR PROBLEM
Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:57 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users