Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win2k Boot up problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Guust

Guust

• Pip
  • 5 posts
this is a reply on an earlier topic posted by me...titled the same. just started a new one coz there are so many and mine is already 3 pages down or so...anyways,

it doesn't even load in safe mode. and I have the most up to date drivers installed, it just starts with the bad settings, i can then rightclick my desktop and change the settings, but when i do that and shut down the pc it shuts down right at the beginning and I have to run it in "last known good config" and then i have to change the everytime I come back to win2k.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Guust, please do not start a new thread. The proper thing to do would be to reply to that thread.

Doing it this way will either require someone assisting you to go back and look for the first thread, or have them offering the same advice...a waste of effort for an overworked staff.