Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

(Chronicles of Riddick) help

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I got a game named Chronicles of R Escape from butcher bay. I buyed this game 9 months ago , it is the retail (copy) version of the game and it is in DVD.I installed it fully.then i opened the cracked folder in the DVD in which there is SYstem folder and in that there is 3 more folders named Win32_x86,
Win32_x86 _SSE, and Win32_x86 _SSE_2. I copy it and replace it with the same folder where i installed the game.Than i clicked on Riddick.exe but the unexpected error occured

SbzEngine.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Now this happens 9 months ago than i uninstalled it and placed my DVD in its cover.I thought that there was a problem in the DVD, but now today after reading these Posts i realise that I may can find the answer of my problem. I played lots of game on my system (e.x- HL2, prince of persia warrior within,call of duty2,
MOH pacific assault, etc without using any Daemon tool).I read the manual of the game it matches the minimum system requirement of my computer. I also downloaded the latest patch of the game but the same error occures every time i tried to run the game.I dont know what to do.
I got 1.80Ghz ,256MB RAM, Radeon 9200, Windows xp SS2(installed 1 weeks ago). Can someone help me with this.I dont know how to use Daemon tool but i got it installed on my system it is 3.47 version.I also got the mds image to mount it but i dont know how to proceed further. So help me by explaining step by step.

Thank youAttached File  untitled2.bmp   198.16KB   88 downloads

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
I'm sorry but we don't help with cracked games.