Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Used How To Guide, but still having problems.

• Please log in to reply

chenli

chenli

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I used the 'How To remove Spyaxe..." guide to get rid of the continuous problem of SpywareStrike. And assumed it would remove the:

Posted Image

Aswell the other varients of that particular pop-up type thing.

But it's only removed SpywareStrike, and I don't know what to do about the above popup mentioned. It's irritating beyond all believe, and this + the recently departed SpywareStrike have caused my comp alot of problems because using AdAware and the like managed to mess up my browser files, so I couldn't use Netscape.

Another pop up, I only recently got was:

Posted Image

Nor do I know how to remove this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :tazz:

EDIT: ARGH, sorry I posted this in the wrong forum, I thought I was in the malware forum at the time ;_;

Edited by chenli, 08 February 2006 - 03:04 PM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
thanks for catching your own mispost...i will close this topic to prevent further confusion

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
hehehhehe sorry about that...

EDIT: ARGH, sorry I posted this in the wrong forum, I thought I was in the malware forum at the time ;_;

that made me think you had already posted in the malware forum hehehe

go ahead and follow the steps below and post in the malware forum
Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.