Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Computers Wiggin Out Please Send Help!

• Please log in to reply

The Guild Wars Cadillac

The Guild Wars Cadillac

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need help. My computer ,ever since my dad defragged it or i put in my video card in, has been restarting in the middle of doing something. and when it restarts i recieve this message.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : E1D1AD18 BCP2 : 000000FF BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 80563DBA OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

C:\DOCUME~1\Matt\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERfd69.dir00\Mini020806-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Matt\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERfd69.dir00\sysdata.xml

I wish i could tell you the rest but it wont let me copy and paste it......

BtW it usually restarts when i go to enter a new map i just downloaded for a game or in the middle of guildwars it will and sometimes while "mp3 File Sharing" or a big load. dunno if its the vid card(it is agp)

my friend suggests that its the north ridge or something or the power supply and my dad thinks the motherboard is going out. this is the stock motherboard and powersupply(250 p2-p3 i belive)

when it kills its really fast but you can hear it, the monitor loses the feed then the two harddrives kick off. but like all the lights dont blink when this happens. exscuse me but its annoying and is pizzleing me off, ty.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
That's not the error, it's Mcrosoft's debug information header and not much good to us

Right click MY COMPUTER, choose PROPERTIES, choose ADVANCED, choose the SETTINGS button in the Startup And RECOVERY section, and uncheck AUTOMATICALLY RESTART

Now reboot.

Next time this error happens, it will result in the BSOD error...report the STOP ERROR and any parameters.