Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Displaying "normal size " photos on widescreen laptop

• Please log in to reply

oilman

oilman

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have an Acer Travelmate 3000 widescreen Laptop which seems to have state of the art everything. However, when I display a photo or a drawing, it stretches it in width and compresses it in height to fit the wide screen. Is there software which i can use to display in $:3 ratio on the laptop without having to adjust the screen resolution constantly?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
In most picture viewing software there is an option to only display in a certain aspect as alot of people use widescreen these days, theres also usually an actuall button that alters the aspect ratio as well.