Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i custum built my comp myself and it not showing any visuals and im no

• Please log in to reply

zoneykid

zoneykid

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
PLEASE HELP i just spent alot of money on alot of new computer parts and i assembled it i turn it on and i dont get any visuals or beeps or anything! :tazz:

i have an asus a8n-sli deluxe with 1g(2x512) of ddr400 pc 3200 ram, Aopen cd/dvd read/burn drive, western digital 60 gb ide hard drive(soon to be upgraded to sata 100gb+), amd athlon 64 x2 4200+ dual core processor, diamond stealth ati radeon 9250 256 mb pci video card and a 12v RAIDMAX power supply all in a Scorpio atx mid tower(power supply and fans came with the tower)

Any help provided would be great. :)

Advertisements

Cheex

Cheex

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I had this problem just today. Turns out I didn't plug the CPU in properly, so that'd be the first thing I would check in your case.

There's also a list of things here that you can try.

ball buster

ball buster

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i had this problem in my pc as well when i first turned it on it all seemed to be working, but when i plugged in my screen nothing happened i was thinking it was the graphics card but i put an old one in and still the same thing happened and it turned out to be my cpu was not in properly but some of the pins had been bent. when bent back one fell off lol but hey is all working ok now. hope this helps and good luck with getting it working.

zoneykid

zoneykid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hey thanks for the help im gonna try it out and when im done ill tell you guys hopehully on my new omp :tazz:

(the see's on my laptop dont work)

zoneykid

zoneykid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
YAY i found out what the problem was apperently the bios ship on my mobo and apperently the ship is outdated so all u people who have the same problem just kall the kompany that made ur mobo and they shouldsend u one for free im getting one, so hopefully it will fix myproblem also sorry about the bad typing/spelling the "See's" dont work on my laptop and the spae bar sometimes doesnt work so that you for all your help! :tazz: seeya!. :)