Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

:upset: media center with toshiba

• Please log in to reply

Toshiba_Man

Toshiba_Man

• Pip
  • 3 posts
well i put media center on there but it was for a gateway desktop computer. how can i get the drivers back so can use my toshiba the way i got it. Please help i need it for a presentation next week. it works with media center but i just need the basic to work. liek sound graphics wireless dialup and all that stuff.
Thanks,
Baron

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
When you isntalled windows media center, how did you do it? On top of an existing windows install or on a clean harddrive.

You cannot uninstall windows media center...indeed, you really should not upgrade to windows media center from another OS or you run into these issues.

Toshiba_Man

Toshiba_Man

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i installed over it... is that bad??