Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is it the website or my PC?

• Please log in to reply

juber0

juber0

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
IM thinking this is more of a website issue, then my pc. But when I try to go to http://rakion.softny...load/client.asp I geta HTTP ERROR 500.13 which states that the website is too busy or somewhat. Anyways, I tried it on 3 seperate occassions today, and still no luck... Is this an issue with the website or is it an issue that must be addressed with my PC?

The page cannot be displayed
The request cannot be processed at this time. The amount of traffic exceeds the Web site's configured capacity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
If this error persists, contact the Web site administrator to inform them that this error continues to occur for this URL address.
HTTP Error 500.13 - Server error: Web server is too busy.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 500.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Monitoring and Tuning Web Application Performance, Performance Monitoring and Scalability Tools, and About Custom Error Messages.

Advertisements

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Its not you.

The site is configured for a certain amount of traffic, that is uploads and downloads.

Everytime you visit a site your downloading the info and once a site hits its traffic limit it closes down.

Depending on the site setup it may be available quickly or some sites have to wait till the next monthly refresh cycle.

juber0

juber0

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Thanks! I guess i am going to have to wait it out... not one of my strong suits...

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

not one of my strong suits...

I agree 100%
annoys the [bleep] out of me too.