Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Card Issues

• Please log in to reply

FourthMarineDiv

FourthMarineDiv

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Thanks for the help, I'll give you guys a holler when my contract to the Naval Academy goes through. Till then I'll be hanging out here quite a bit, usually claiming that I'm the best Marine Commander in BF2. :)

And if it helps anything, Fenor and DeSade...You two have been tons of help! :tazz: :)

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Sorry we couldn't give you better news, but at least there is a card that you can use to play the game. :tazz:

Fenor

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Glad to help

Sorry again about the misinformation too.

FourthMarineDiv

FourthMarineDiv

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
No big deal...Better some game ((Med looks pretty good, compared to my Xbox BF2:Modern Combat )) and I'm a Marine fanatic...Comes from being a Marine's son. ((13th MEU - Rifle Platoon Leader - 1st Lieutenant ))

You guys are great and I think I call this home for all my computer needs...I won't keep out of touch. :tazz: