Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do i restore my webpage

• Please log in to reply

indyagent

indyagent

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello,

I use frontpage 2003 to publish my webpages and i use go daddy for my hosting.

The problem is that i had a windows crash and had to format the drive. in doing so i lost everything including the web files.

i was able to go online to the ftp site and download all the files to my computer.

how can i republish the webpage

i put all the ftp files into a web file in the mywebs folder and when i try to publish them i get errors.

i cant see the navagation with the files i got offline so im lost

any suggestion please??

Thank you

Randy

Advertisements

carelwen

carelwen

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Hello,

I use frontpage 2003 to publish my webpages and i use go daddy for my hosting.

The problem is that i had a windows crash and had to format the drive. in doing so i lost everything including the web files.

i was able to go online to the ftp site and download all the files to my computer.

how can i republish the webpage

i put all the ftp files into a web file in the mywebs folder and when i try to publish them i get errors.

i cant see the navagation with the files i got offline so im lost

any suggestion please??

Thank you

Randy

your windows crash or windows system crash?
maybe after you created your web files,you have been forgetted to save your web files to your computer.

ricangeek

ricangeek

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I' don't know if this website can help your situation but its the best for quick posting of files to FTP:
www.web2ftp.com