Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer will not turn on

• Please log in to reply

rbc2_lmoreno

rbc2_lmoreno

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok about 2 years a go my computer would not turn on i called a repair shop and they said the power box??? was over heating so i just left it alone and didnt do any thing about it. so a couple days ago i decided to see if it would turn on. well it turned on so i ran norton on it and it found lots of viruses but half ways thru it froze there was at least 140 found at that point. then i restarted my comp and checked the report the viruses found were :
W32.Jeefo
W32.Kwbotf.worm
TROJAN HOrSE
Backdoor.Sdbot
Backdoor.TROJAN
PWSteal.Sagic
Norton was only able to fix like 30 of them but as its was working it shut down. when i restarted a blue stop error sceen came up it was STOP : 0x0000007E. now after that my comp wont boot up. a black sreeen with white writing comes up and gives me the oppetion to boot in safe mode but then i do it just restarts. so can any of u help me with thei problem or any suggestions for me. thanks for ur time

:tazz: :)

Advertisements

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Have you tried last known good confiruration?