Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

VHS movie label downloads

• Please log in to reply

Wakenaam

Wakenaam

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Friends: This may seem a bit off-topic and old fashioned, but I am very obsessed about it. Do anyone know of a site I can go to get VHS movie labels and spines downloads? Thanks for any help.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Just google for them, lots of ones do DVDs so you can always get dvd ones then just resize the images to the right size. But why do you want them?

Wakenaam

Wakenaam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
warriorscot: Thanks for your response. Will give it a try to re-size the DVD cover downloads to VHS size. The old movies I need them for are not available in DVD format. Thanks again. Cheers!!!!

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
REALLY ??? Ive discovered to my surpirse and delight when i go raking in shops for cheap dvds its actually easier to find new DVDs of old films than it is to find the original videos, its really weird.

You could always make them lots of tools for making DVD ones and if it does dvd it can be altered to fit VHS, you can get the posters for near any film as images on the net with google, just get a few and make your own cover, it wont neccesarilly have all the credits on the back(although if you are really meticulous you can get those as well).

So if youre desperate you can do it yourself, and probably do a better job.