Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Madden NFL 2006

• Please log in to reply

maranatha

maranatha

• PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Hi
Does anyone have this that can give me some insight on the graphics and ease of use?

Do you have to use the key board, or will a joystick work? or would a game pad be better?

My 8 year old Grandson would be playing this most the time, easy to figure out and play?

I bought him "Falcon 40 Allied Force" But I can't even find other planes to shoot down let alone an 8 year old, so he just flies around until he runs out of fuel and crashes??
marantha

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well being 8, I would probably recomend a gamepad. However it should be easy enough to play with the keyboard and mouse.

as to the other game I have no idea. I have not heard of it.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

so he just flies around until he runs out of fuel and crashes??

heheh that sounds more fun to me than actually shooting the planes down

cavfan

cavfan

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I use the Logitech Wingman Cordless gamepad and love it. However, you could just use mouse and keyboard.

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
madden games are meant for gamepads. the one madden recommends is a logitech gamepad pro. its around $20, and identical to a ps2 controller, except with numbers instead of shapes for button names. I warn you against the wireless ones, I've had two and if you drop them too much, the axises get out of whack. (i.e. you move without even touching anything.)

as for graphics, they look like average graphics that you'd find in 2004. Maybe that's because the graphics engine hasn't been significantly changed since then...

Edited by stettybet0, 16 February 2007 - 07:20 PM.