Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

MS Access - how to make the titles of columns in a form wrap...

• Please log in to reply

deepbluehues

deepbluehues

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Okay... I'll try to be as clear as possible.

I printed a form that I created but when I print it, it goes over two pages because the titles of the columns are too long. If I shorten the width of the columns so I can print it in one page, the title of the columns are truncated.

I can increase/decrease the width of a row, just by dragging on the form, but I can't do that for the title row. I've tried searching help access but no success.

Does anyone know of any way to make the title of the columns go across two lines (ie. wrap around) instead of a going across a single line. The actual text in the columns is not long, so it's the title row that I need to make wrap around.

Many thanks,
bluehues

Advertisements