Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't Connect To Secure Websites..Please Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

darkshadow1227

darkshadow1227

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I recently bought an Ipod and so I wanted to try out the Itunes Music Store. It says the network refused my connection. I also tried to update my Macromedia Flash player to play a video, and it says there was a network error. When I try to go shopping online and connect to the secure website, it will not allow me. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? I'm using Windows XP SP2. I do not have Norton Firewall or anything, since my subscription expired. I tried to disable my Windows firewall, still nothing. I made sure all the security things were checked in the internet advanced options part, and still nothing works. This has become a bothersome problem, since I can't connect to many websites. Someone please help!

Edited by darkshadow1227, 13 February 2006 - 03:15 PM.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
closing. Duplicate post