Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer on the fritz...... Please help....

• Please log in to reply

joby

joby

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
My computer is on the blink will someone please help me out.... I'm trying to reformat and there are a couple things wrong.... I don't have product numbers or anything is there anyone out there that can help me.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
you need to provide a lot more information, but ultimately, if you do not have the product key, it is impossible for us to help you.

Your cd-key should be on the side of your case on a multi-colored sticker

joby

joby

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I tried the number on the side of the case and it said it was an invalid number.... the problems I'm having are errors about virtual memory shortages and debugging something or rather... I'm sorry I'm being so vague but it's on my other computer I can't seem to get online with it.... either the modem or the phone line havn't tested it yet.