Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Brochure designing

• Please log in to reply

voltman

voltman

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I need to make myself a brochure. I do not have publisher nor can I afford it I do have adobe PS and image ready, along with word and excel also have an hp printer. I need to find templates (for letter tri fold not z fold) and I would like to find some clip art to do some borders and such. I haven't got $ to spend as my work is slow and this brochure is for myself to try and get more bus. So in other words I like the word "free" for the time being!!! Any one know where I can get the needed supplies and or any hints as to how to do this as this is not my field of expertise???
Thank you

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Office already has some brochure templates you can use in Word or, you can go to the Microsoft Office Homepage and download a pile from there for free..

Murray