Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google AdWords - ads not showing

• Please log in to reply

ash1066

ash1066

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I have created a list of very specific keywords, and given them a very high max bid, and allowed plenty for my daily budget - and yet, for many keywords, the ads don't show. When I use the diagnostic tool it tells me the CTR is too low.

How can I raise the CTR when my ads are not even being shown?! Surely they should be shown for a while before their CTR can be calculated.

Any suggestions??

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
gonna move this to the webdesign forum as i assume you're talkinga bout your website

ash1066

ash1066

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm talking about Google Adwords, the ads that come up at the side of the screen when you do a search. You decide where it should go - but it's nothing to do with designing websites.
Thanks.