Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Getting kicked out !

• Please log in to reply

groovy_138

groovy_138

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I have XP Professional installed on a machine at home. I try to go to certain game sites and it lets me go to the site but when I try to play the game it kicks me out of the site and then off the internet. I was just wondering why it would do this for. I thought once that it might be firewalled but I turned the firewalls off and it still continued to do this. For example one of the sites that does this to me is www.pogo.com. It lets me sign into pogo and then it starts loading the game but when it gets time for the game to come up and play it, it kicks me out of pogo then off the internet, and then I have to sign back in. Any help is gladly appreciated.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Tools > internet options > select "delete files" under the temporary internet options

Also, update your java virtual machine

http://www.java.com/...load/manual.jsp