Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Firefox problem

• Please log in to reply

abzpete

abzpete

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I have a minor but irritating problem with Firefox (Version 1.5.0.1) It's basically works fine, but will not load pictures from sites like Amazon and Ebay - similar to Outlook Express 6 blocking pictures until you click the bar at the top of the message. No problem using IE6 - any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Pete.

Advertisements

Joeturf

Joeturf

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Load up your firefox then click Tools and click on Options. From there, click on Web Features (left-hand side). On that screen, make sure Load Images is checked, then it should work.

abzpete

abzpete

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Joeturf,

This option is already ticked. I should have mentioned Firefox works fine for the vast majority of sites - Amazon and Ebay are the only two I've come across so far that won't load properly...

Pete.