Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Windows Error-Invalid Back web application ID 7288971

• Please log in to reply

Scotty98

Scotty98

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello Everyone,

I am actually posting this on behalf of my neighbor, so please excuse me if I don't have all of the particulars listed. His son is currently running Windows 2000 and at start-up, he receives a message with "Invalid Back web application ID 7288971." It has just started recently and he is looking to figure out how to get rid of it. I am not sure, if he has recently installed anything, so I would have to look into that. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

-dave

Advertisement

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Go to Add/Remove programs and see if you have a program " backweb"
If so uninstall it,
Restart your computer and see if your still getting the error

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
hi, backweb is in kodak software

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
I use ZoneAlarm pro for a firewall and I have backweb-7288971.exe blocked from the internet
it is in c:\Prograram Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Prograrm'backWeb-7288971.exe

Scotty98

Scotty98

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I am going to try these methods that you have suggested. If I have any further questions about this, I will be sure to ask again.

Advertisement