Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

Windows Error-Invalid Back web application ID 7288971

• Please log in to reply

Scotty98

Scotty98

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello Everyone,

I am actually posting this on behalf of my neighbor, so please excuse me if I don't have all of the particulars listed. His son is currently running Windows 2000 and at start-up, he receives a message with "Invalid Back web application ID 7288971." It has just started recently and he is looking to figure out how to get rid of it. I am not sure, if he has recently installed anything, so I would have to look into that. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

-dave

Advertisement

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Go to Add/Remove programs and see if you have a program " backweb"
If so uninstall it,
Restart your computer and see if your still getting the error

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
hi, backweb is in kodak software

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
I use ZoneAlarm pro for a firewall and I have backweb-7288971.exe blocked from the internet
it is in c:\Prograram Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Prograrm'backWeb-7288971.exe

Scotty98

Scotty98

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I am going to try these methods that you have suggested. If I have any further questions about this, I will be sure to ask again.

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured