Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

The Memory could not be written

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) OK here goes. i got a computer from my mom. It worked fine. we got it home and I tried to install yahoomessenger and my work or anything else you want to download and Every single time I try I get an error that says The instruction @(xxxxxxxxxxx) referenced memory at (xxxxxxxx). The memory coudl not be written. PLease explain what ould the problem be and if you have a quick fix that you can walkme through I woul appreciate it..
I have read some previous threads and all I understand id that I am not the only one with this problem. I am also trying to install a wire less network but what the heck that isnt happening until I get this fixed.
BTW PLease tell me how to get to the things I need to do to fix this.

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I suggest to use this site for any error with such a number.

please check it & type the error number you got in the search text box.

here we go:
Microsoft Technet

when you pick a solution, make sure that it's for your OS.