Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printers

• Please log in to reply

The_Shadow_630

The_Shadow_630

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I m looking into buying a new printer and I wanted to know from everyone here that has time and would be willing to tell me, what your suggestion would be for both a brand of printer and model. I plan on just using for basic stuff at home, but I would like it to be good quality printing and resolution because I may eventually be printing some photos and things like that. Please keep in mind that I am on a rather tight budget, so if you could include a price on your suggestions, it would be most helpful. Thanks for you time and your help.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
in my experience....as long as it's not made my lexmark....you should be fine...we use alot of different HP's here at work..i've gat good experience with epson and canon as well....the biggest problems i've ever had with any printers...all revolve around lexmark...they're printers just suck...as far as make and model..i've got nothing specific...but...just wanted to give you the opinion there...hps are generally good for normal use...as are the canon's and epsons..canon has spent alot of money makin photo printers to go with thier cameras..so they're somthing to look at for photo printing