Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PROBLEMS INSTALLING JAVA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I tried to install "Limewire" and when it tried to install java it said it could'nt and that the Limwire installation was finished although that java could not be installed. Than Limewire proceeded to tell me to download Java at www.java.com

I tried to do that and it downloaded the package until it said "install or don't run". I clicked on install and than it stops ten second later and says:

"Windows Installer - This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package".

It keeps saying that... What should I do...

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
We do not discuss problems regarding P2P programs on this forum. This topic is closed.