Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need a movie poster

• Please log in to reply

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I'm currently writing a script, and I wanted to know if anyone could make me a movie poster to go with it. The tagline that must be on the poster is "Life Is Not A Fairytale", and you can put the stars name on the poster, along with the rating of the movie which is Rated R. I left the plot of the movie below so you can add pictures of the stars in the movie. All I ask is that you try to make it nice and detailed, and make it all dark and depressing, since it is a drama. I would greatly appreciate this, and thank you to anyone that wants to help me out. I would also like it to be pretty big. I don't know which pictures to use, so you can use whatever ones you think look best.

Cuts of the World tells the story of various megastars such as Madonna, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Raven Symone, Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff, and Fergie of Black Eyed Peas. Each celebrity has their own unique and different story. Madonna is a stay at home mother trying to discover the importance of life, and the meaning of it. Pink is a drug addict that must deal with her addiction, and balance her relationship with her parents. Christina Aguilera is a stripper that gets raped, and figures out she is pregnant, and she must come to the decision of keeping the baby or getting an abortion. Britney Spears plays a depressed and suicidal woman that goes into a black hole after the death of her mother and father. Lindsay Lohan plays a woman that must sacrifice her relationship with her long time boyfriend in favor of following her dreams. Paris Hilton is a model that must hide the bruises that her abusive boyfriend inflicts upon her. Raven Symone undergoes a huge court battle with her husband over who gets custody of the children. Kelly Clarkson is a overweight woman that gets gastric bypass, and must deal with the change, and all the consequences that come with it. Hilary Duf plays a lesbian that gets tormented at school, and must overcome her fears. Fergie plays an inspiring rock star that deals with the real life rock star persona, and she discovers how different it is than what she originally thought.

Advertisements

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Nobody wants to make me a movie poster? :tazz:

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Is this going to be an actual poster, as in, to be printed and in poster size? Or is it just an image resembling a poster that is to be used only as a digital image?

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Is this going to be an actual poster, as in, to be printed and in poster size? Or is it just an image resembling a poster that is to be used only as a digital image?

Not an actual poster, just a regular sized image that looks like a movie poster.

jackmoran

jackmoran

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I will see what I can do, I am new at photoshop

mr. winfrey

mr. winfrey

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I'll let jackmoran handle this one.

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Thanks for the offer.

Certifiably Blonde

Certifiably Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
A few thoughts came to mind when I read this ...

1. Wouldn't one have to know the intended usage of such a poster? Is this just for fun? just for profit? or homework?
2. If you were to design a poster using say a collage of pictures of all those that computerdude mentioned, are there any infringement rights that apply?

I'm just wondering because Ive done some such work on a funsite for a friend & her friends....not to sound harsh or critical here..not my intent at all.

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

A few thoughts came to mind when I read this ...

1. Wouldn't one have to know the intended usage of such a poster? Is this just for fun? just for profit? or homework?
2. If you were to design a poster using say a collage of pictures of all those that computerdude mentioned, are there any infringement rights that apply?

I'm just wondering because Ive done some such work on a funsite for a friend & her friends....not to sound harsh or critical here..not my intent at all.

Not at all sweetie. Someone already made me a poser, and this is what it turned out to look like. I really want to see what the members here can do though.

Posted Image