Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

free ipods? cant be real?

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Tone it down just a little, please. :tazz: You guys are coming a bit close to flaming there.

Advertisements

dsqrd2

dsqrd2

• Pip
  • 8 posts
My first post on a different thread was deleted, labelled as potential spam and the thread was locked. I edited the websites and company names out and re-posted it in this new thread. Since then the two threads have been merged. So for me to throw in figures, company names or websites I may be in breach of the terms and conditions of this forum and allow the moderators to do the same - delete my post and lock the thread. The number of hits per day, unique visitors per day, revenue per referal, annual company revenue, reports from major US and high profile university newspapers, internet newswire services and business analyst magazines and websites, on specific 'free ipod site' companies are freely available on the web. If anyone interested in the specifics of that information, get out there do some research. I've done mine and thats where i'm getting my information from.

As I have said, i'm an aussie student, I've taken the risk myself, i'm not forcing or even asking you to do the same. It may work, it may not work, either way I'm considering this an experiment. An experiment where I have a taken a calculated risk, a risk level that may only be applicable to me. Anyone who after reading information provided decides the risk is too great, then stay away from these affiliate marketing systems. I use the term system because my experiment is not complete and personally, i can only label it as a scam once i have completed all objectives and then failed to receive an ipod within the prescribed amount of time.

There will always be the naive, the sceptics, and the informed. These three are not mutually exclusive - and i hope this thread will allow more people, to be more informed on this topic. I'm not arrogant enough to suggest this is based on purely on my input, but from everyone who has and will contribute to this thread in the future.

Edited by dsqrd2, 02 March 2006 - 01:36 AM.

dsqrd2

dsqrd2

• Pip
  • 8 posts
sorry pressed quote rather than edit, (idiot), so please ignore this post

Edited by dsqrd2, 02 March 2006 - 01:29 AM.