Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

intrenet explorer error messages

• Please log in to reply

twinkletones

twinkletones

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I continuously get internet explorer error messages when I am online--the microsoft home page suggested removing my bho--but they don't tell you what a bho is and how you remove it ;) :thumbsup: ...it's not my internet service, they say it's the fault via the bho??? Help! :tazz:

Advertisements

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Hi,

Can you post the exact word-for-word error message you get? That will help us help you. :tazz:

B

twinkletones

twinkletones

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It is a microsoft internet explorer message with a code og 0xc0000005...does this help? :tazz:

WyldStallyyn

WyldStallyyn

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello,

A BHO is a Browser Helper Object. In your case, it might be something like Flyswat, Quiver, Blink, iHarvest, etc - any program that controls or changes how the browser operates - most likely a program that assists you in downloading files off the internet. Have you installed anything like that recently? If so, remove it and see if that helps.

Wyld