Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Exchange E-mail !

• Please log in to reply

groovy_138

groovy_138

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I was just wondering if you know anything about the new version of the Exchange e-mail. We have migrated our e-mail system to the new version of Exchange. But anyway here is the problem. There is a client out here that when he sends a e-mail out to someone it has a women in a bikinni at the bottom of the page on a float. I dont think that he would have put it there because he has to send some e-mails to some pretty important people and I dont think that he would put it on there. If there is you can think of anyway to get that off there please let me know, the only thing that I could think of getting it off there is taking him totally out of the system and deleting his profile and readding him.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Tools > Options > Mail Format tab > singtures button

anything in there?

ricangeek

ricangeek

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
My God what are you talking about, attach a picture or otherwise explain how to duplicate what you did when you changed your email to exchange, whatever that is...Please remember some of us are here to learn from each other.

RNB

RNB

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hi,
Am a security administrator & am administarting Active Directory with Exchange.. I prefer to remove the external e-mail option "attribute" from his account so he wont be able to send external e-mails with his company account.. & if he still use this pic. in internal e-mails then delete his account.. I think he use this pic. as a signature.. Also you should warn him..

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
first...ricangeek....why are you being rude? what did the user do to you to make you feel like giving such an agressively rude answer?

rnb....don't you think it would be effective to get a response from the user to see IF this is actually a signature in the guy's email before offering that advice?

ricangeek

ricangeek

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I' apoligize to everyone in geekstogo if one of my post came out as being rude
I went back to see the post in question and can see that reading it in a certain way, looks like a rude
comment...anyways again my sincere apoligizes and for future post if I have nothing to contribute to the subject
in question, I' will just keep myself out of it and thus avoid having what I said be mistaken for a rude
comment, also I' would like to take this oportunity to state to everyone that's a member of geekstogo
that I would never intentionally be rude under any situation.