Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung SMARThru for Lexmark z82 on XP

• Please log in to reply

Slow Bob

Slow Bob

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I can't find my original CD with Samsung SMARThru software that came with my Lexmark z82 all-in-one printer. I purchased a new PC with XP Home Edition and I can print to the z82 but can't use the flatbed scanner. Where can I find a copy of the Samsung Smarthru software? Thanks. :tazz:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
You can get smarthru 3 here, however, lexmark show smarthru 2 but I could not see a Z82 on the UK site

http://www.samsung.c...ionproducts.sec

alchirico

alchirico

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had a similar problem in that I also acquired a Lexmark Z82 which I use primarily as a copier. However, I also occasionally use it to print and recently had a need to 'scan' a document. Taking the advice of the previous poster, I downloaded Smarthru 3 (my system, btw, is a very old and slow p3 550 running Win99) and installed it. After futzing with the modem setup (this system doesn't have one), I finally managed to get the s/w running and viola, actually scanned a document. So, long story short, SmarThru 3 will work for a Z82.

Al
:whistling:

Please do not include an e-mail address in any post as it could lead to more contact than you intended

Edited by Keith, 27 May 2007 - 05:53 PM.