Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

iPod Help?

• Please log in to reply

frantina

frantina

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I need help with my iPod. It's not connecting to my computer and I know that it's my computer that is the problem. I went through all the help section on apple and I was just wondering if anyone here could help.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you have other things which connnect using the same method, (USB) then connect the iPod to a port which you know works

frantina

frantina

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Well I have a laptop and I only have two usb ports, they are both on and other things work in them like my mouse and flash drive. I tested my iPod and cord on another computer and it worked. I just don't know what to do.

frantina

frantina

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
anything i can do? Can I replace my USB ports or something?