Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Just Thanks

• Please log in to reply

colegg

colegg

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm new here...sort of. Been a member a short time...& only today read the welcoming I got from Kat, one of the Admin people. Actually, I think it was more like a book than a welcoming - but insightful to say the least.

Actually, I don't know why everyone isn't a member. I mean all pute users, because I'm sure there would be a time 99% of them all...would need what this site & its people offer. Kinda confusing that...those not being in here, I mean.

I'm into p2p & I tell you...I talk about this place. Don't know who comes here from there though. Not really so important to me if people really want help or not. I can only let them know where it is.

Finally...I hope you peoples always live...& this site always stays...because if either changes....oh man...what would I & perhaps many others do without you & the site? Oh, what a thing to contemplate. Forgive my ah...stupidity.

And thanks once more.

colegg

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Actually, I think it was more like a book than a welcoming - but insightful to say the least.

Thats kat for you....she likes writing super longs posts :tazz:

I can tell you that letters like the one you wrote above are the reason that every staff member stays at this site and keeps doing what they do. I know this because I used to be a staff member here. They all volunteer here, and its amazing how much a simple thank you brightens up their day.

So thank you for thanking them =), and stay as long as you like, the Off Topic forum gets some fun topics every so often.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP

Actually, I don't know why everyone isn't a member

they will be eventually

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Thats kat for you....she likes writing super longs posts :)

:) I actually didn't write that! :) It's a wonderful welcome/tutorial put together by one of our Staff members, to help people learn their way around the site! It has cut WAY down on the number of "Please help me, I don't know what to do" questions/pm's we receive. :)

Thanks for the wonderful compliments about this site. It's a great place to be..for sure! :tazz: