Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

John Cutler

John Cutler

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Hi,

I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and it works perfectly, and I had soaked and was working fine.

I had to uninstall and re-install both because I have had some computer issues, RCT3 works but when I install the Soaked CD it doesn't recognise it and asks to install RCT3 disk.

Then starts the gane.

I think the problem started when I tried to download the no cd crack (I recnetly had the experience of my son stepping on my Swat 4 CD and breaking it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

USB

USB

SPAMMER!

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
SPAM SPAM SPAM!! buh bye now, you banned spammer you!

Edited by Kat, 23 February 2006 - 02:54 PM.

John Cutler

John Cutler

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
What the?

John Cutler

John Cutler

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Any more suggestions?

SMB

SMB

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and it works perfectly, and I had soaked and was working fine.

I had to uninstall and re-install both because I have had some computer issues, RCT3 works but when I install the Soaked CD it doesn't recognise it and asks to install RCT3 disk.

Then starts the gane.

I think the problem started when I tried to download the no cd crack (I recnetly had the experience of my son stepping on my Swat 4 CD and breaking it.

Any help would be appreciated.

What program of no cd crack that you have? I'm trying to get a no cd crack for my RCT3 but every time I use some of it, it give me error. Please can you tell me what program you use and how you did use the no cd crack to work on your RCT3. Thanks in advance...

SMB

Edited by SMB, 28 June 2006 - 02:06 PM.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
People won't reply to you here, since the no cd crack is technically "illegal" so sorry for no help

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
We at Geeks to Go can not assist you with anything illegal (downloaded games, no-cd cracks, etc.), it is against the G2G terms of service.

Are there any scratches on the Soaked! disc? There are some cheap cd "de-scratching" products on the market (I know DiscDr. makes one) and that could fix the problem.

As a side note, I'd treat your games with more care from now on :whistling:

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
I know it really doesn't contribute to the issue, but when you asked what happened about that spammer message, it looks like the user spammed, and Kat edited the original message with her own bye bye spammer message.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This thread is closed. We do not offer help with illegal games, nor with the noCD programs and such. :whistling:

The post I edited was NOT "help". It was a post from a spammer.