Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet explorer

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

heheh sweet!

was in jest....and probably poor taste..sorry...it's NEVER fun to fire someone or be fired by someone...plain and simple...

i guess ALL of this boils down to what kind of environment it is and what the issues are....as i stated (or maybe didn't state correctly)..my policies involve very specific types of "misconduct" (pron, illegal material, defamation of others, gambling, theft, etc..etc..)..don't really care if you're surfin at work...lookin around for a good hotel for your vacation...heck...even playin online solitare or checkers or whatever (after hours for the games of course)....the other stuff is not tollerable....but...as i said...all depends on the environment and the circumstances...

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
hey, don't let my opinon bother you...we're way off track.

I'm just some dumb schmuck on the internet

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
heheheheh as if

if youre a schmuck..i don't deserve a keyboard