Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

mp3 problem

• Please log in to reply

Wishazu

Wishazu

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
hi, my mp3 player wil not start up to the files to play my music, when i switch it on it says please reformat player, any ideas how to do this? its a logik mp3 :tazz: thanks if you can help

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
In order for anyone to help you, they would need to know the model of this device, how you are attempting to use it, and any error messages you are experiencing, what kind of music files you are trying to play, where you got them from....

What you've given us is tantamount to

I have a blue car. It will not run. How do I fix it?

We'd like to help, but with what little information was provided we cannot even begin to guess.

Wishazu

Wishazu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
well the error message that I get is "incorrect format, please remormat player"

the music i have on is just normal msic file which i got from limewire.

and finally the model is logik pink 0

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
just normal files.....

Mp3, WMA, flac...there are dozens of "normal files"

As stated, you need to explain what you are doing and how you are doing it...the model number of your device...the more information you provide, the better people can help

If you're just going to be a smart alec, I don't have time to help you

Wishazu

Wishazu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
mate, im not trying to be a smat alec, im trying to help a family member. and tbh on the box i was given that was all it said. and i was told the files downloaded to it were mp3 from lime wire, and the cd got lost. if you cant help just say and ill try some else