Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Making different coloured links on same page

• Please log in to reply

dogbiscuit

dogbiscuit

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Hi
I have recently made my first website. Each page contains small red navigation links along the bottom. However I have some links on the last page, inside a table that I would like to make orange as well as still having the red links at the bottom. Im using netscape composer and it will only allow you to set one colour for all links on the same page in WYSIWYG mode. I'm afraid I have very little understanding of HTML code. I have searched this subject on the internet and found bits of code for doing this but I wouldnt know where to stick the code. Can anyone help me?
Here is my page to refer to just in case that makes things easier. I want the links in the red table to be orange.

Attached Files

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.geocities.../hyperlink.html check that out

dogbiscuit

dogbiscuit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I had a look at that site and tried to follow what it was saying but it didn't seem to work. I thought this involved creating a style sheet. If so would someone be able to explain how to create and insert one?