Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

gmail

• Please log in to reply

nox

nox

• Pip
  • 4 posts

hi could you send me one. I need more than everyone else. my email isn't working and I heard gmail is the best. so send me one ASAP My name is Zoe and my email is Edit: please do not post email addresses on the forum- PM the person with your email address

View Post

your invite is on the way. enjoy!!!!

Edited by soxrok, 10 May 2005 - 12:40 PM.

Advertisements

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Hey

I don't know if any of you guys got my post topic...But in case you didn't...I too have a bunch of invites to send out (250 to be exact). If you need any, give me a personal message or e-mail me. Thanks again

David

joey53087

joey53087

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey does someone have an invitation they can send me: name = joey email = [email protected] thanks so much

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

hey does someone have an invitation they can send me: name = joey email = Edit: please do not post email addresses on the forum- PM the person with your email address thanks so much

View Post

sent

Edited by soxrok, 10 May 2005 - 12:41 PM.

djoe

djoe

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Could I have a invite, Yahoo is getting to be a poor service or at lease I think.
Edit: please do not post email addresses on the forum- PM the person with your email address

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

Could I have a invite, Yahoo is getting to be a poor service or at lease I think.
Edit: please do not post email addresses on the forum- PM the person with your email address

View Post

I sent u 1. enjoy! my email is wasco.jwasdin%&~*at*~&%gmail.com if u want 2 make sure it's from the right place. :tazz:.

By the way, if you send me an email there, you'll get an invite faster than PM. B)

nox

nox

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i got another 50 invites let me know if u need one.

annierings

annierings

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I would really appreciate if anyone could send me a invite!!
I really want a gmail.

thanks very much!

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

I would really appreciate if anyone could send me a invite!!
I really want a gmail.

thanks very much!

View Post

sent! :tazz:

dante22879

dante22879

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, can i have a gmail account too please.

Please email me at Edit: please do not post email addresses on the forum- PM the person with your email address

Thanks ! :tazz:

Edited by soxrok, 10 May 2005 - 12:42 PM.

Advertisements

thedarkprince

thedarkprince

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I wouldn't mind an invite either, if someone has a spare one or two :tazz:

Thanks ;) Edit: please do not post email addresses on the forum- PM the person with your email address

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
Invite sent to "thedarkprince"

~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh my! Are people still looking for these? I've got 50! PM me or Email me with your name and email.

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Hey guys,

Sorry about editing so many peoples post, if you see the

in your post- that means that you have posted an email address within your reply...we do not allow for email adresses to be posted on the forum as they can lead to many things, some being infections from emails containing virus's or a bunch of SPAM- we do have bots going around the site all the time and putting your email address on the board is a huge risk you should not take, please PM the person with the email address instead- saves us a lot of time :tazz:

- if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the administrators of this site ;)

Thanks again,
Soxrok

~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry about editing so many peoples post, if you see the  in your post- that means that you have posted an email address within your reply...we do not allow for email adresses to be posted on the forum as they can lead to many things, some being infections from emails containing virus's or a bunch of SPAM- we do have bots going around the site all the time and putting your email address on the board is a huge risk you should not take, please PM the person with the email address instead- saves us a lot of time :tazz:

- if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the administrators of this site ;)

Thanks again,
Soxrok

View Post

Hey! No problem! ;)