Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD R/RW dosn't play any DVD disc

• Please log in to reply

callard

callard

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi all.......

I've had my Samsung writemaster DVD RW drive for about 2 months now, and since then it's been grate, best drive I've ever had, but last night the 24/02/06 I opened up nero and I had to copy 18 CD's then write them to blank ones.

During the process of burning I think (it was the 10th CD) it said 'buffer under run avoided 3 times' or something like that but I just carried on burning my CD's, until it did it again and came up with the same message, then on the next CD, my drive starting making a noise, but again I just carried on.

Then when I finished I put in my new ToCA Racer Driver 3 DVD and played that for a while then went to bed, then I got up this morning the 25/02/06 only to find that when I put in DVD's they just don't work but CD's work fine :)

How do I fix this!?!? :)

Thanks a million people :tazz:

(For people who don't know the UK date format is (Dd/Mm/Yy))

Edited by callard, 25 February 2006 - 05:48 AM.

Advertisements